I had a long weekend this weekend because after exam week the school gives the kids a day off. So what did I do for my long weekend??? I had meetings!!
I applied to be a faci at an AIESEC conference this coming week, so we were busy preparing sessions, doing teambuilding and figuring out how our team will function. Working on the team has been a little frustrating for me due to communication problems and African chronic extreme lateness, but I think the conference will be good and I am looking forward to it. We are leaving on Wednesday and returning on Sunday night.
I'll let you all know how it goes!!
Also, today at school Patrick was sending home the kids who hadn't paid their fees for the last year, so we were missing some students. I really hope they can find the money!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment