Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Saturday was pretty laid back. We went to a big supermarket to buy some groceries and things for the house. I bought some candy while we were there and made my teammates trick-or-treat for it. Somehow it wasn’t quite the same though :P

On Sunday we went to a park near our house and watched some sports. We saw some basketball, which was pretty good except the ref called way too many fouls. Then we moved next door to see some football (soccer). We watched a guys team, and then a girls team play. The girls game was better, and went to a shoot out! And on the way home we were attacked by a bat! Well… it kind of flew close to us…

Other than that we did some work and just relaxed a little. Now it’s back at the university. Yesterday I stayed home and worked on my computer because I had some documents I needed to finish. Today we have our infosession for students at ISCTEM. Hopefully a lot of people will show up! Today is the last day of interviews at UEM, so in a few more days we will have our EB selected! Exciting, our first members! I am in charge of planning the new member training weekend for them. Should be a lot of fun!

Wow a short update, something must be wrong with me today!

Have some pictures then:




Basketball!



Soccer!



Sunday breakfast!

5 comments:

  1. Milk in a box? And I know who cooked those pancakes. I had some for breakfast yesterday, but they had appricots in them and were really good. What kind of bat? Did you take a picture?
    p.s. I am awake now, so you can talk to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been tracking the temp over there are its only been in the low 20's. Is that normal. It was hotter earlier. Its getting cold here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Your first EB. That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pancakes!

    Something about the ad in the basketball picture is catchy . . . Vodacom, tudabom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Playing football on concrete! Hard on the knees.

    ReplyDelete