This is our fourth staight day of rain and it's a little depressing. The city does not look beautiful in the rain, haha. Today we are annoucing the new EBs and for anyone in AIESEC, you know what that means. Except, instead of buckets of water, we will just need them to step outside for a moment. Too bad we couldn't have a nice sunny day to make the big announcement!
The funniest thing though, is the poor ladies we see when we are walking around. Normally they wear a cloth wrapped around their head. Usually colourful, with some tassles and such. But today, they are wearing them made out of plastic bags! It's looks pretty funny to see all these ladies with plastic bags on their heads, including our very own Vera!
And even when the rain is light everyone goes around with umbrellas. They are obviously not used to the rain here.
Here's what we walked through on the way to UEM this afternoon:

Looks like Nanaimo recently,except without the sand Mom
ReplyDeleteyou could swim in that. When I was little, I used to swim in mud puddles. Yes, I realize that you think I am weird.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I made home made cracked pepper today